Welcome to my Ladybead Beach Jewelry

Please visit my website Ladybead.com We have been on the web since 2001. We have worked with many many brides and barefoot lovers alike and look forward to working with you. I also make Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Sets, Earrings. Custom made for you! This blog has been discontinued due to loss of images. Please follow my blog here http://ladybead.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter user name Ladybead

Join us on Google+ G+


Become a fan on Facebook

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cool Creative Wire Wrap Artist


While surfing Twitter late at night I came across this beautiful pendant. I had to have it. It was created by Matthew Nix a very talented wire wrapping artist. He will even create a custom pendant for you, or if you prefer he also sells DVD's to teach you how to wire wrap.

Quote from his site 

"Wire wrapping is my main passion when it comes to pendant making. I'm not the best and not the worst. I then got into polymer clay and more recently the art of fused glass. I also do photo transfers on several mediums. I dabble in mixed media applications as well. I like to combine different techniques with different mediums to create something unique.

        It took me two years to go full time. I'm proud of the fact I started with nothing and built a successful business. Besides creating... I teach with my kits, tutorials and dvds. I occasionally offer local classes and have found it very rewarding in several aspects. I also sell at a few craft shows throughout the year. Feel free to check out my work, as my site is a testimony of my desire to create and teach others.


"You have to learn how to crawl before you can walk. You have to learn how to walk before you can run. You have to learn how to run to win the race."

-Matthew Nix

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or links to your blog. I welcome wedding and jewelry related information. I am no longer using this blog as all of my images are gone please follow my blog here https://ladybead.wordpress.com/