Welcome to my Ladybead Beach Jewelry

Please visit my website Ladybead.com We have been on the web since 2001. We have worked with many many brides and barefoot lovers alike and look forward to working with you. I also make Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Sets, Earrings. Custom made for you! This blog has been discontinued due to loss of images. Please follow my blog here http://ladybead.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter user name Ladybead

Join us on Google+ G+


Become a fan on Facebook

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Create a window to your wedding with WeddingWindow


So you decided to get married, congratulations. One problem your family and friends are spread out. What's a bride to do? Why she must get her own Wedding Window . Now you can keep everyone up to date on all the details of your special day from your dress to your shoes. There are too many features to mention them all here, so here are just a few. You get your own personal wedding website with the largest number of custom features available, custom page naming, planning tools, option for multiple RSVP entries. Now you can share all your details with whoever you chose and never worry about your secure details. and best of all no HTML experience is required

A way to have a very green and hassle free wedding. Wedding Window has won the Real Weddings Award Winner Voters Pick and many more you can see here

Head on over and see what Amy can do to help you with your wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or links to your blog. I welcome wedding and jewelry related information. I am no longer using this blog as all of my images are gone please follow my blog here https://ladybead.wordpress.com/