Welcome to my Ladybead Beach Jewelry

Please visit my website Ladybead.com We have been on the web since 2001. We have worked with many many brides and barefoot lovers alike and look forward to working with you. I also make Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Sets, Earrings. Custom made for you! This blog has been discontinued due to loss of images. Please follow my blog here http://ladybead.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter user name Ladybead

Join us on Google+ G+


Become a fan on Facebook

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Love Your Wedding Garter

Victoria is a lover of uniqueness, not a follower in the "industry". who always does her own thing. She has been a custom garter designer since 2001. She loves to create unique & sentimental keepsakes. With her specialty being personalized custom designer garters, as well as personalized pillows, & dress tags, etc... She would love to create something that is "YOU"

Every custom wedding garter that she create is a keepsake garter, now whether or not you choose to toss it, is your prerogative! Her goal is that when you receive your HCC Custom Wedding Garter by Victoria that you wish you could keep them both, and cringe at the thought of tossing either. That's how special they are. If you wish to incorporate any special mementos or material for your custom garter it is never a problem. Stop by HCC Custom Wedding Garters and have your garter custom made for your big day. Follow her on Twitter


2 comments:

  1. Hey there darlin. I posted a thankyou note on here the other day. Not sure if it worked. It's not showing up.

    But I wanted to be sure you know I said thank you :) THANKS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my pleasure to feature a wonderful artist like you, for some reason your first post never came through, thanks for checking back.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or links to your blog. I welcome wedding and jewelry related information. I am no longer using this blog as all of my images are gone please follow my blog here https://ladybead.wordpress.com/