Welcome to my Ladybead Beach Jewelry

Please visit my website Ladybead.com We have been on the web since 2001. We have worked with many many brides and barefoot lovers alike and look forward to working with you. I also make Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Sets, Earrings. Custom made for you! This blog has been discontinued due to loss of images. Please follow my blog here http://ladybead.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter user name Ladybead

Join us on Google+ G+


Become a fan on Facebook

Monday, April 4, 2011

Clear vs ClearAB what is the difference #crystals #blog

I am always being asked what the difference is between a clear crystal and a clear ab crystal. AB is a coating that can be put on any crystal. It is put on one side of the crystal, so depending on the shape of the crystal it can look slightly different. Pictured below are 2 necklaces the top is made with Clear AB crystals and the bottom is made with Clear Crystals. I have also put some loose crystals next to the necklace. With the bicones and the round crystals you can see depending on which way they face  it shows differently, but on the heart crystal because the coating is on the back side you can see the full effect of the ab coating. I hope this clears this up. Thanks for reading... Rose ladybead.com

Clear_vs_ab

 

Posted via email from Ladybead.com Barefoot Jewelry and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or links to your blog. I welcome wedding and jewelry related information. I am no longer using this blog as all of my images are gone please follow my blog here https://ladybead.wordpress.com/