Welcome to my Ladybead Beach Jewelry

Please visit my website Ladybead.com We have been on the web since 2001. We have worked with many many brides and barefoot lovers alike and look forward to working with you. I also make Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Sets, Earrings. Custom made for you! This blog has been discontinued due to loss of images. Please follow my blog here http://ladybead.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter user name Ladybead

Join us on Google+ G+


Become a fan on Facebook

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hot New Color! Something Blue Pearl Beach Wedding Anklet

Using the new Swaroski Pearl color Dark Lapis with blue Austrian Crystals. These dark blue colors are hot this season for beach weddings.

Dark_lapis_pearl_crystal_anklet

At Ladybead you can choose your pearl and crystal colors for your anklets. This would also be very pretty with the new Rose Peach Pearls and Crystals.

Thanks for reading...

Rose

Posted via email from Ladybead.com Barefoot Jewelry and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or links to your blog. I welcome wedding and jewelry related information. I am no longer using this blog as all of my images are gone please follow my blog here https://ladybead.wordpress.com/