Welcome to my Ladybead Beach Jewelry

Please visit my website Ladybead.com We have been on the web since 2001. We have worked with many many brides and barefoot lovers alike and look forward to working with you. I also make Necklaces, Bracelets, Anklets, Sets, Earrings. Custom made for you! This blog has been discontinued due to loss of images. Please follow my blog here http://ladybead.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter user name Ladybead

Join us on Google+ G+


Become a fan on Facebook

Saturday, October 6, 2012

#Wedding #Jewelry #Designer #Sandals Something Blue

Planning a destination wedding? These are perfect. Swarovksi Pear and Crystal beach wedding sandals with just a touch of blue. 

Fj163-destination-netted

As always you can get them without the touch of blue.

Custom made for you in the USA!

Thanks for reading... Rose

Posted via email from Ladybead.com Barefoot Jewelry and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions, or links to your blog. I welcome wedding and jewelry related information. I am no longer using this blog as all of my images are gone please follow my blog here https://ladybead.wordpress.com/